- Next Meeting: to be determined
- Contact Lorien Belton at email@example.com for more information.
- Please note: Participants from Emery County are now meeting with the Parker Mountain (PARM) LWG group. Contact Dave Dahlgren at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
CaCoARM tries to meet on third Wednesdays of months when there is a meeting. Unless otherwise noted, the CaCoARM LWG meets as indicated below:
Winter meeting (January or February)
- Review any WRI projects related to sage-grouse in the area
- Policy and partner updates as appropriate
Spring meeting (as needed)
- Policy or partner updates as appropriate
- Updates and coordination regarding habitat or other project implementation and research projects.
Summer field tour: (June or July)
- Past project visits and updates
- Future habitat improvement project identification and planning
Fall meeting: (November or December; sometimes two meetings, one in Sept, if need arises)
- Discuss project updates
- Consider any new threats and any actions to take
- Propose new projects for funding in the upcoming year
- Partner and policy updates as appropriate
To be placed on mailing list and or for specific meeting location and times please contact Lorien Belton or Dave Dahlgren.
Castle Country Sage-grouse Conservation Plan
A note about the CaCoARM plan:. This is an adaptive plan, it will be reviewed annually and therefore is likely to be amended, changed, updated, and reported upon but it will not be ignored and just put on the shelf as a monumental accomplishment of those involved.
- 2019 Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section or entire LWG report
- 2018 Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section or entire LWG report
- 2017 Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section or entire LWG report
- 2016 Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section or entire LWG report
- 2015 Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section
- 2014 Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section
- 2012 Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section
- 2011 Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section
- 2011 Presentation to County Commission
- 2010 Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section
- 2010 Chris Perkin's Thesis, "Ecology of Isolated Greater Sage-grouse Populations Inhabiting the Wildcat Knolls and Horn Mountain, Southcentral Utah."
- 2010 Tamra Luke and Todd Black, Annual Report "The Summer Ecology of Greater Sage-grouse Populations on Horn Mountain and Wildcat Knoll."
- 2008 Accomplishment Report; Castle Country Section
- 2008 Annual Report of USU Research Study
- 2006-7Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section
- 2005 Draft Report by Brad Crompton (UDWR). The sage-grouse of Emma Park - survival, production, and habitat use in relation to coalbed methane development.
- 2010 Chris Perkin's Defense Powerpoint Presentation (pdf file). Ecology of Isolated Greater Sage-grouse Populations Inhabiting the Wildcat Knolls and Horn Mountain, Southcentral Utah. March 31, 2010.
- January 14, 2020
- October 29, 2019
- November 28, 2018
- April 18, 2018
- January 17, 2018
- September 20, 2017
- April 19, 2017
- November 16, 2016
- January 20, 2016
- October 21, 2015
- April 22, 2015
- January 13, 2015
- December 9, 2014
- May 29, 2014
- January 21, 2014
- November 6, 2013
- May 21, 2013
- January 24, 2013
- February 14, 2012
- March 8, 2011
- February 24, 2009
- November 25, 2008
- November 9, 2005
- July 14, 2005
Please check back for future projects.