Belton, L. (compiler) 2012. Conservation Programs for Private Lands. Programs and Resources Available in Utah for Implementation of Utah's Wildlife Action Plan. A joint project of: Utah State University Wildlife Extension Community?Based Conservation Program, Utah’s Department of Natural Resources: Endangered Species Mitigation Fund, Utah’s Division of Wildlife Resources: Utah’s State Wildlife Action Plan, Quinney Professorship for Wildlife Conflict Management, and Jack H. Berryman Institute.
- State of Utah Conservation Plan for Greater Sage-grouse. February 2013. Link to Plan
- Final report from a grazing collaborative group for the three National Forests in Southern Utah. Co-facilitated by Lorien Belton, one of our CBCP team members.
- Peterson, C. and T.A. Messmer. 2011. Biological Consequences of Winter-Feeding of Mule Deer in Developed Landscapes in Northern Utah. Wildlife Society Bulletin 35(3):252-260.
- Can Public Meetings Accurately Reflect Public Attitudes Toward Wildlife Management? Article in Journal of Wildlife Management by Chris C. Peterson and Terry A. Messmer. 2010.
- Assessing the Needs of Sage-Grouse Local Working Groups. Final Technical Report. by Lorien Belton, Douglas Jackson-Smith, and Terry Messmer. 2009.
- Working with Sage-Grouse Local Working Groups. A Practical Guide for NRCS Staff. by Lorien Belton, Douglas Jackson-Smith, and Terry Messmer. 2009.
- Sage-grouse Local Working Groups: An Overview of Needs. Presentation given by Lorien Belton at the NRCS Biologist's Meeting, October 2008. (large file)
- PhD Dissertation by Chris C. Peterson "Conservation Implications of Winter-Feeding Policies for Mule Deer in Utah." Utah State University, Logan, Utah. 2008.
- WREN Project - Population Experiments for High School Students. Powerpoint presentation "Using Scientific Method to Study Wildlife Populations"
- 1999 Report - Summer Habitat Use and Migration Movements of the Paunsaugunt Plateau Mule Deer Herd.