- Parks, Molly. 2015. Participant Perceptions of Range Rider Programs Used to Mitigate Wolf-Livestock conflicts in the Western United States. M.S. Thesis, Utah State University, Logan, UT.
Belton, L. (compiler) 2012. Conservation Programs for Private Lands. Programs and Resources Available in Utah for Implementation of Utah's Wildlife Action Plan. A joint project of: Utah State University Wildlife Extension Community?Based Conservation Program, Utah’s Department of Natural Resources: Endangered Species Mitigation Fund, Utah’s Division of Wildlife Resources: Utah’s State Wildlife Action Plan, Quinney Professorship for Wildlife Conflict Management, and Jack H. Berryman Institute.
- State of Utah Conservation Plan for Greater Sage-grouse. February 2013. Link to Plan
- Final report from a grazing collaborative group for the three National Forests in Southern Utah. Co-facilitated by Lorien Belton, one of our CBCP team members.
- Peterson, C. and T.A. Messmer. 2011. Biological Consequences of Winter-Feeding of Mule Deer in Developed Landscapes in Northern Utah. Wildlife Society Bulletin 35(3):252-260.
- Can Public Meetings Accurately Reflect Public Attitudes Toward Wildlife Management? Article in Journal of Wildlife Management by Chris C. Peterson and Terry A. Messmer. 2010.
- Assessing the Needs of Sage-Grouse Local Working Groups. Final Technical Report. by Lorien Belton, Douglas Jackson-Smith, and Terry Messmer. 2009.
- Working with Sage-Grouse Local Working Groups. A Practical Guide for NRCS Staff. by Lorien Belton, Douglas Jackson-Smith, and Terry Messmer. 2009.
- Sage-grouse Local Working Groups: An Overview of Needs. Presentation given by Lorien Belton at the NRCS Biologist's Meeting, October 2008. (large file)
- PhD Dissertation by Chris C. Peterson "Conservation Implications of Winter-Feeding Policies for Mule Deer in Utah." Utah State University, Logan, Utah. 2008.
- WREN Project - Population Experiments for High School Students. Powerpoint presentation "Using Scientific Method to Study Wildlife Populations"
- 1999 Report - Summer Habitat Use and Migration Movements of the Paunsaugunt Plateau Mule Deer Herd.