Uintah Basin (UBARM)
- Next meeting: to be announced.
- For more information contact Lorien Belton (435-770-2413; email@example.com).
- Chairs: Scott Chew and Dave Allison
Local Working Group (LWG) meetings are held quarterly. Unless otherwise noted the UBARM LWG meets during the following months:
January: in conjunction with UBPCD meeting (same day)
- Review plan strategies and actions
- Discuss spring monitoring and project goals
March: in conjunction with UBPCD meeting (same day)
- Updates and coordination regarding habitat or other project implementation and research projects.
Summer field tour in conjunction with Uintah Basin/Northeast Region PCD
November/December meeting: in conjunction with UBPCD meeting (same day)
- Discuss project updates
- Consider any new threats and any actions to take
- Propose new projects for funding in the upcoming year
To be placed on the mailing list, or for specific meeting times and locations, contact Lorien Belton, CBCP Extension Specialist at 435-770-2413 or Lorien.firstname.lastname@example.org.
UBARM Sage-grouse Conservation Plan
Reports and Publications
- Gruber-Hadden, Natasha W., T.A. Messmer, B.C. Maxfield, D.N. Koons, and M.R. Guttery. Population Vital Rates of Resident and Translocated Female Greater Sage-grouse. J. Wildlife ManagementDOI: 10.1002/jwmg.1062 pdf file
- 2016 Accomplishment Report, Uintah Basin Section, entire LWG report
- 2015 Accomplishment Report, Uintah Basin Section
- 2014 Accomplishment Report, Uintah Basin section
- Thesis by Orrin V. Duvuvuei (2013) Vital Rates, Population Trends, and Habitat-use Patterns of a Translocated Greater Sage-grouse Population: Implications for Future Translocations. Utah State University.
- Breidinger, Leah S., K.E. Mock, and T.A. Messmer. 2013. Greater sage-grouse and natural gas development in Utah: Using population genetic data for conservation efforts. Western North American Naturalist 73(2):177-183. pdf file
- 2012 Accomplishment Report, Uintah Basin section
Thesis by Natasha W. Gruber (2012). Population Dynamics and Movements of Translocated and Resident Greater Sage-grouse on Anthro Mountain, Utah. Utah State University.
Orrin Duvuvuei and Terry A. Messmer.2012 Annual Report. Anthro Mountain Greater Sage-grouse.
- Orrin Duvuvuei, 2011 Annual Report. Anthro Mountain Greater Sage-grouse Populations.
- James Taylor, 2011 Annual Report. Evaluation of Mechanical, Biological, and Chemical Treatments to Restore Sagebrush Steppe in Northeastern Utah.
- 2011 Accomplishment Report, Uintah Basin section
- Anadarko Report 2011. The application of GIS, Remote Sensing techniques to field telemetry data to model and map sage-grouse (Centrocercus spp.) seasonal habitat-use on Seep Ridge and East Bench and other areas in Utah: Implications for Guiding Sustainable Energy Development in the West.
- Presentation given to County Commission, Spring 2011.
- James Taylor. 2011. Evaluation of mechanical, biological, and chemical treatments to restore sagebrush steppe in northeastern Utah. Presentation given at the USU Wildland Resources Graduate Student Symposium.
- Research Report by Josh Kaze, Steven L. Peterson, Randy T. Larsen, and Rick J. Baxter. 2010. Greater Sage-grouse Habitat Selection at Multiple Spatial Scales in Utah. Brigham Young University.
- Dissertationby Eric T. Thacker (2010) Greater Sage-grouse Seasonal Ecology and Responses to Habitat Manipulations in Northern Utah. Utah State University.
- 2010 Communicator article about Landowners Support Research Efforts on Diamond Mountain
- 2010 Accomplishment Report, Uintah Basin section
- Anthro Mountain Report: Greater Sage-Grouse Habitat Restoration - Phase II: Restoration of Habitats Encroached by Pinyon-Juniper
- Anthro Mountain Grazing Preliminary Project Report
- 2009 Preliminary Report on Lop and Scatter Project on Anthro Mountain
- 2008 Report on Prescribed Fire Research Activities
- 2008 Accomplishment Report, Uintah Basin section
- 2008 Annual Report of USU Research Activities
- 2007Annual Report of USU Research Activities
- 2006-7 Accomplishment Report; Uintah Basin section
- Master's Thesis by Leah Smith. 2009. Greater Sage-grouse and Energy Development in Northeastern Utah:
Implications for Management
- March 21, 2017
- December 6, 2016
- April 6, 2016
- February 16, 2016
- November 17, 2015
- February 17, 2015
- December 16, 2014
- August 25, 2014
- May 27, 2014
- January 21, 2014
- November 19, 2013
- May 21, 2013
- February 19, 2013
- November 16, 2012
- June 19, 2012
- May 22, 2012
- March 20, 2012
- January 25, 2012
- December 6, 2011
- May 24, 2011
- February 15, 2011
- November 16, 2010
- March 16, 2010
- November 17, 2009
- March 17, 2009
- December 16, 2008