East Box Elder (EBARM)
- Next Meeting: to be announced. For more information, contact Dave Dahlgren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Co-Chairs: Bret Selman and C. J. Roberts
East Box Elder Local Working Group Objectives and Management Plan
The objectives of the group are as follows:
- Understand the limiting factors to the sage-grouse population in East Box Elder so that management actions can be taken to help increase the population if possible.
- Understand what the current population numbers and status are (i.e., lek locations, lek counts, etc.).
- Gain a better education concerning conservation actions that can be taken in our area for grouse and other resources. We would like to implement an adaptive management/learning process as we move forward into future work and projects.
- Understand land-use management and how to improve wildlife habitat while continuing land-use practices such as livestock grazing and farming.
The East Box Elder Local Working Group Management Plan is currently under development.
Reports and Publications
- 2016 Accomplishment Report, East Box Elder section, entire report
- 2015 Accomplishment Report, East Box Elder section, entire report
The group is working to develop projects in this area; please check back.