Sage-grouse research was the special topic of the Fall 2013 issue of Human-Wildlife Interactions Journal. There are nine new research articles.
Guttery, M.R., T.A. Messmer, M.W. Brunson, J.D. Robinson, and D.K. Dahlgren. 2015. Declining populations of greater sage-grouse: hunter motivations when numbers are low. Animal Conservation doi:10.1111/acv12213. pdf file
Caudill, D., M.R. Guttery, B. Bibles, T.A. Messmer, G. Caudill, E. Leone, D.K. Dahlgren, and R. Chi. 2014. Effects of climatic variation and reproductive trade-offs vary by measure of reproductive effort in greater sage-grouse. Ecosphere 5(12):154. pdf file
- Caudill, Danny, T.A. Messmer, B. Bibles, and M.R. Guttery. 2014. Greater Sage-grouse Juvenile Survival in Utah. Journal of Wildlife Management 78:808-817. pdf file
- 2014 Accomplishment Report for Utah's Adaptive Resource Management Greater Sage-grouse Local Working Groups.
- Duvuvuei, Orrin V. 2013. Vital Rates, Population Trends, and Habitat-use Patterns of a Translocated Greater Sage-grouse Population: Implications for Future Translocations. Thesis, Utah State University, Logan, Utah.
- Breidinger, Leah S., K.E. Mock, and T.A. Messmer. 2013. Greater sage-grouse and natural gas development in Utah: Using population genetic data for conservation efforts. Western North American Naturalist 73(2):177-183. pdf file
- Cheyenne Burnett, 2013. Modeling Habitat Use of a Fringe Greater Sage-grouse Population at Multiple Spatial Scales. Thesis, Utah State University, Logan, Utah.
- Frey, S.N., R. Curtis, and K. Heaton. 2013. Home Range and Movements of Greater Sage-grouse in its Southern-most Distribution. USU Extension Bulletin.
- Graham, Stephanie E. 2013. Greater sage-grouse habitat selection and use patterns in response to vegetation management practices in northwestern Utah. M.S. Thesis, Utah State University, Logan.
- Guttery, M.R., T.A. Messmer, E.T. Thacker, N. Gruber, and C.M. Columber. 2013. Greater Sage-Grouse Sex Ratios in Utah: Implications for Reporting Population Trends. Journal of Wildlife Management. pdf file
- Guttery, M.R., D.K. Dahlgren, T.A. Messmer, J.W. Connelly, K.P. Reese, P.A. Terletzky, N. Burkepile and D.N. Koons. 2013. Effects of Landscape-Scale Environmental Variation on Greater Sage-grouse Chick Survival. PLoS ONE 8(6):e65582. pdf file
- Messmer, Terry. 2013. Lessons Learned from the Greater Sage-grouse. Challenges and Emerging Opportunities for Agriculture and Rural Communities. Policy Brief for the National Agricultural & Rural Development Policy Center.
- Belton, L. (compiler) 2012. Conservation Programs for Private Lands. Programs and Resources Available in Utah for Implementation of Utah's Wildlife Action Plan. A joint project of: Utah State University Wildlife Extension Community-Based Conservation Program, Utah’s Department of Natural Resources: Endangered Species Mitigation Fund, Utah’s Division of Wildlife Resources: Utah’s State Wildlife Action Plan, Quinney Professorship for Wildlife Conflict Management, and Jack H. Berryman Institute.
- 2012 Accomplishment Report for Utah's Adaptive Resource Management Greater Sage-grouse Local Working Groups.
- Natasha W. Gruber (2012). Population Dynamics and Movements of Translocated and Resident Greater Sage-grouse on Anthro Mountain, Utah. Thesis. Utah State University.
- Eric Thacker, D.R. Gardner, T.A. Messmer, M.R. Guttery, and D.K. Dahlgren. 2012. Using Gas Chromatography to Determine Winter Diets of Greater Sage-grouse in Utah. Journal of Wildlife Management 76:588-592. pdf file
- Sage-grouse Habitat in Utah. 2011. A Guide for Landowners and Managers.
Browse by AUTHOR: ~ Q ~
There are no authors that have last names beginning with the letter Q.
Note: These publications are a portion of the publications available at the master page.