- Next Meeting: Field Tour, date to be announced later. Contact Lorien Belton at 770-2413 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Chair: Loralie Cox
Local Working Group (LWG) meetings are held three to four times per year. Unless otherwise noted the WDARM LWG meets during the following months:
- Project updates
- Review plan strategies and actions
- Discuss spring monitoring
Spring: generally no meeting unless the need is defined, but email updates and coordination to the list regarding habitat or other project implementation and research projects.
May/June: field tour to visit project sites, usually conducted in coordination with the Central Region UPCD field tour.
- Discuss project updates
- Consider any new threats and any actions to take
- Propose new projects for funding in the upcoming year.
To be placed on the mailing list, or for specific meeting times and locations, contact Lorien Belton, CBCP Extension Specialist at 435-770-2413 or Lorien.firstname.lastname@example.org.
A note about the WDARM plan:. This is an adaptive plan, it will be reviewed annually and therefore is likely to be amended, changed, updated, and reported upon but it will not be ignored and just put on the shelf as a monumental accomplishment of those involved.
Sage-grouse Conservation Plan
Chelak, Melissa, and Terry A. Messmer. 2016. Population dynamics and seasonal movements of translocated and resident greater sage-grouse populations (Centrocercus urophasianus), Sheeprock Sage-grouse Management Area. Annual Report. Jack H. Berryman Institute, Utah State University, Logan, UT. 29pps.
- 2015 Accomplishment Report, West Desert Section
- 2014 Accomplishment Report, West Desert Section
- Robinson, Jason D. and Terry A. Messmer. 2013. Vital rates and seasonal movements of two isolated greater sage-grouse populations in Utah's West Desert. Human-Wildlife Interactions 7(2):182-194. pdf file
- 2012 Accomplishment Report, West Desert Section
- 2011 Accomplishment Report, West Desert Section
- Presentation given to County Commission, Spring 2011
- 2010 Accomplishment Report, West Desert Section
- 2008 Accomplishment Report, West Desert Section
- Thesis by Jason D. Robinson (2007) Ecology of Two Geographically Distinct Greater Sage-Grouse Populations Inhabiting Utah's West Desert. Utah State University.
- 2006-7 Accomplishment Report; West Desert Section
- Progress Report: 2006 Deep Creek Watershed Pygmy Rabbit Project
- March 15, 2017
- January 26, 2017 Sheeprock Translocation Update February
- December 12, 2016
- October 12, 2016
- April 25, 2016
- March 7, 2016 Sheeprocks Translocation Reports 2016 Field Season: April, May, June
- January 28, 2016
- November 3, 2015
- September 9, 2015
- August 3, 2015
- March 24, 2015
- February 12, 2015
- September 3, 2014
- April 28, 2014
- January 15, 2014
- November 21, 2013
- April 16, 2013
- February 13, 2013
- November 8, 2012
- June 14, 2012
- March 27, 2012
- January 31, 2012
- November 4, 2011
- June 6, 2011
- February 23, 2011
- December 1, 2010
- March 24, 2010
- November 2, 2009
- February 12, 2009
- March 14, 2008
- Meeting Archives
Please check back for new projects.