Next Meeting: April 19, 2017, at 6:30 pm in Price (DNR Conference Room, 319 Carbonville Road). Contact Lorien Belton at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Please note: Participants from Emery County are now meeting with the Parker Mountain (PARM) LWG group. Contact Dave Dahlgren at email@example.com for more information.
- Co-Chairs are Dorrell Barker and Rex Sacco.
To be placed on mailing list and or for specific meeting location and times please contact Lorien Belton or Dave Dahlgren.
A note about the CaCoARM plan:. This is an adaptive plan, it will be reviewed annually and therefore is likely to be amended, changed, updated, and reported upon but it will not be ignored and just put on the shelf as a monumental accomplishment of those involved.
- 2016 Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section, entire report
- 2015 Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section
- 2014 Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section
- 2012 Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section
- 2011 Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section
- 2011 Presentation to County Commission
- 2010 Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section
- 2010 Chris Perkin's Thesis, "Ecology of Isolated Greater Sage-grouse Populations Inhabiting the Wildcat Knolls and Horn Mountain, Southcentral Utah."
- 2010 Tamra Luke and Todd Black, Annual Report "The Summer Ecology of Greater Sage-grouse Populations on Horn Mountain and Wildcat Knoll."
- 2008 Accomplishment Report; Castle Country Section
- 2008 Annual Report of USU Research Study
- 2006-7Accomplishment Report, Castle Country Section
- 2005 Draft Report by Brad Crompton (UDWR). The sage-grouse of Emma Park - survival, production, and habitat use in relation to coalbed methane development.
- 2010 Chris Perkin's Defense Powerpoint Presentation (pdf file). Ecology of Isolated Greater Sage-grouse Populations Inhabiting the Wildcat Knolls and Horn Mountain, Southcentral Utah. March 31, 2010.
- November 16, 2016
- January 20, 2016
- October 21, 2015
- April 22, 2015
- January 13, 2015
- December 9, 2014
- May 29, 2014
- January 21, 2014
- November 6, 2013
- May 21, 2013
- January 24, 2013
- February 14, 2012
- March 8, 2011
- February 24, 2009
- November 25, 2008
- Archived Meeting Minutes
|Male sage-grouse at night. Photo courtesy of Chris Perkins.|
Please check back for future projects